Monday, December 29, 2008

Book Signing Pics

Here are some pics from my recent book signing at Berean in Canton, Ohio.



Here's me signing a book! Exciting, no?



Above is my brother Drew inspecting the progress of the book signing, as well as admiring some of his artwork (he did the cover art as well as they poster you see to his right).




Here's my table and my helpers. My sister's friend Madison who was my cashier is on the left, and my sister Leah is on the right. Notice the candy on the left end of the table, a clever ploy to lure potential buyers.









3 comments:

BeckeyZ said...

Found your blog through a facebook link to your book. Very cool. I want to get it to read to my kiddos at bedtime (I homeschool them).

Congrats on the signing success!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post. I'm actually have a little contest going on now on my website. Buyers can win a $50 gift card to Borders if they purchase a book through my publisher, Carnation City Press. If you know any other homeschoolers who might be interested in that, feel free to let 'em know :)

Eileen said...

Hmmm.. I would not have known you were a writer.. except that I was told you write the Christmas plays for the church. :-) I will definitely have to get a copy of your book.
It was just really nice discovering you had a blog. I do know how hard it is to keep them up.